Dash Beardsley has uncovered hidden secrets from some of the most popular establishments on the Strand. Get a unique insight into the darker side of modern Galveston, Texas.
Galveston Cemetery Ghost Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Infant Ages 3 & Under
A Mysterious & Historic Journey Through One of Galveston’s Oldest Cemeteries!
Note: All children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Dash Beardsley’s Secret Society Cemetery Tour takes you on a mysterious and historic walking journey through one of the area’s oldest cemeteries. The Old City Cemetery is actually a combination of seven cemeteries in Galveston that grew together over time. The cemetery holds the remains of:
- Soldiers from the civil war
- People who perished in The Great Storm of 1900
- Many others who met their untimely fates in Galveston, Texas
Learn intimate details and history as you walk through and hear the stories of the residents that are buried within the cemetery. Feel the chills creep upon you as you walk among the headstones and mausoleums of the very people you are hearing about. As we explore the beautiful grounds and the peaceful solitude of the cemetery, you hear the chilling stories of the dead as they lie just below your feet.
- Food and beverages are not included, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Gratuities for your guide are not included in the ticket price. While in no way required, gratuities are greatly appreciated.